The Concord Museum is pleased to support local charities, nonprofits, and other organizations. We receive a high volume of donation requests, and we try to accommodate as many as possible through a donation of four complimentary admission passes. The donated passes are to be used in auctions, raffles, etc.
- Applicant must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- A request for donation must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the fund-raising event.
- No more than one donation is made to any group or its affiliate within a calendar year.
- Donations are limited to four museum tickets. Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of your event and are valid for museum admission only (including Family Trees: A Celebration of Children’s Literature, but excluding special events and programs).
- Donations are sent directly to the non-profit organization and not to an alternative delivery address.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be filled.
- We will not fulfill requests for tickets for personal use, for-profit ventures, or employee incentive programs.
- We ask that all donation requests be submitted online.